The topic for this week is actually a FREEBIE theme, so I’m choosing to write about my Top Ten Favourite Book Covers. As usual, this weekly meme is courtesy of the amazing blog, The Broke and the Bookish so make sure to check out their own Top Ten Tuesday list!
1. “Milk and Honey” by Rupi Kaur – although a very simple design, I love it. It’s simple, yet it’s good enough to catch your eye.
2. “All is Not Forgotten” by Wendy Walker – I love the contrast between the red lettering in the title against the grey image, it looks pretty cool
3. “Her Every Fear” by Peter Swanson – seriously, clink the link and try and fight me on this. I DARE YOU.
4. “It Ends with Us” by Colleen Hoover – I need more purple in my life, and probably so does everyone else. The simple floral imagery, along with the title and background makes this book even more appealing than it’s description!
5. “The Glass Castle” by Jeannette Walls – just like my first choice, this book also has a simple design that just screams “look at me! Buy me!” if you happen to walk by it.
6. “Little Heaven” by Nick Cutter – ok, I’ll admit – I’m sort of just putting this here because I was informed today that I won a signed copy of this book! So excited! With that being said, I love how the book is called “heaven” but yet the colour scheme is very obviously NOT related to heaven! This should be an interesting read.
7. “The Signature of All Things” by Elizabeth Gilbert – can anyone tell by now that I’m excited for spring to start? This book also features a beautiful field full of flowers, and I just love it. I also reviewed this book a few years ago, and you can check it out here.
8. “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay” by J.K. Rowling– ok, of course this book had to make my list! I love the beautiful design that was chosen for this screenplay, because it just makes for amazing bookstagram pictures, am I right, or am I right?
9. “The Wonder” by Emma Donoghue – I have a serious problem in loving books with a gold design on it. Just like the “Fantastic Beasts” pic, “The Wonder” makes for great instagram pictures! Intricate gold designs make the best for any covers, in my opinion. If you haven’t already read my rave review, then go ahead and click here, and also read my Top 5 HarperCollins book picks here as well if you want!
10 – “Say You Will” by Eric Walters – ok, so this book literally just popped up on my Goodreads feed, and I had to add it in. Clean, simple, and pretty inviting! I love covers like this.
Well, those are all my Top Ten Favourite Covers! I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I loved putting it together for you! What are you favourite covers? Let me know in the comments, and also link to your own Top Ten Tuesday post, I’d love to read it!